5 SUMMERTIME DRESSING TIPS FOR KIDS
So it’s summer. The kids are out running, playing and enjoying the great outdoors! The last thing on their mind (and yours) is caring about the state of their clothing. That is as it should be. However, you do want to be ready for quick changes in case of unexpected messes (like spit ups, spills and yucky blow outs). Garment Saver suggests 5 must-haves to create your Summertime Dressing Kit for Kids.
Inside a large zip lock bag put:
- 2 tee shirts (one long and one short sleeve). Yes it’s summer but the long sleeve is great if you are out past dusk and it gets a bit chilly.
- A pair of leggings
- Wash rag (wet wipes are great to clean but drying them off is also important)
- Diaper or change of undies
- Pair of slip on sandals (Because spit up and potty accidents don’t always stop at their clothing)
- Extra ziplock bags to tote dirty items (This avoids trying to figure out what to do with that top now soaked in throw up. It happens)
Now you can relax and enjoy your day (and the myriad of other things to keep an eye on) as they play.