WARDROBE CARE IS PLANET CARE
According to data from the Environmental Protection Agency, well over 10 million tons of clothing and textiles end up in landfills each year. Only about 15% of clothing that is discarded gets recycled. The other 85% become part of that landfill statistic. As these clothing and textiles deteriorate, they release methane (a toxic green house gas) into the atmosphere and leach dyes and chemicals (used in fabric production) into local ground water and soil.
How this book helps
Key ideas for wardrobe sustainability
Keep your clothing looking its best with proper fabric care
Because we want you to wear what you love for as as long as possible. And pass it on (if that’s your wish) in good shape.